Canon BG-E8 for Canon T2i DSLR

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, April 28, 2011 | 7:21 AM



Canon BG-E8
It would be nice if Canon BG-E8 for Canon T2i DSLR had a few extra buttons on it but it has the main ones that I need to use available so that's just fine. I was tempted to go with an after-market brand unit but I decided seeing as I do use my camera a LOT it would be a smarter idea to go with a brand name unit.

I've had my unit attached to my camera for almost a year now and have loved it ever since. I enjoy being able to pop in "AA" batteries when I have killed my other 2 Canon lithium cells that I typically keep in the grip. I do a lot of portrait work and this helps to make it less awkward to handle the camera. Not to mention that the camera looks bigger to the client and makes them feel like it's something big and impacting to the photos I'm taking. Little do they know I am using the cheapest option that I was willing to settle for to do work that I would much rather have a 50D MkII for, lol.

All in all, the added power allows me to not have to worry about running out of power at weddings, balls, dances, games, whatever... Some events I can end up with 900 or better shots, that's a heck of a lot of shots and before I had the grip it would always end up that I would run out of power at just the wrong time! Now that's no longer an issue.

Most people don't really need a grip and probably shouldn't bother with it. I don't come across too many that take 900-1300 shots on a given day, with a T2i, lol. So unless you know that you need that constant insurance of extra power to go the distance don't bother with the expense. Canon BG-E8 for Canon T2i DSLR is a must have accessory regardless of hand size, and i recommend you to buy from this site.
Canon BG-E8 Canon BG-E8

7 comments:

Wayne Rasku said...

Just started looking for extra batteries for my new Canon Rebel T3i. I heard that a battery grip would be helpful for longer use, but I didn't know you could use AA batteries. That may be very useful. Thanks for the helpful information.

pinoyphp said...

what is better brand of dslr canon or nikkon?



yahomail

Unknown said...

that's a great machine!

mike @ Sex toys

nikhil said...

Great article ......

Esspweb said...

Excellent article ...... !!! that's a great machine!
custom logo design

Vega said...

Great post of DSLR of cannon thanks for this post but when any question arise about purchase of these items I really confuse about Cannon/Nikon. Pleas help me for solution.
print house

rvirani said...

I Will Suggest you to go with Canon Cameras Vega.... you can trust them anytime....and they got really god piece of hardware.... anyways a very good post... thanks... :)

Post a Comment