Sony NPF970 L Series DCRVX2100 HDRFX1 HDRFX7 HD1000 HVRZ1U

Posted by Unknown on Saturday, April 23, 2011 | 8:14 PM



Sony NPF970 L Series
Sony NPF970 L Series is the best battery for your Sony Camcorder. 3rd party batteries are less expensive but the quality and reliability is just not up to par. Don't gamble on a less expensive battery for your camera.

If you need to be out all day, this works, 300 plus minutes of recording time (without LCD). I still got several hours with the LCD, backlight on.

For when you are out all day, this is a good long lasting battery.

On the HDR-FX1 I found it preferable to the smaller and lighter battery as it helped provide a touch extra rear weighting. That helped balance when using the camcorder at hip height for me. I can't say I noticed the extra weight as an issue when using at shoulder height, though I didn't have it on my shoulder for long periods at a time. This bad boy is worth every penny. You can film ALL DAY without even looking at the battery life indicator. I recommend you to buy this Sony NPF970 L Series battery from this site!
Sony NPF970 L Series Sony NPF970 L Series

No comments:

Post a Comment